I nearly choked when I discovered an advertisement of a supermarket. The specs are okay, but no word on the display if it's resistive or capacitive.
- Telechips TTC8902 720MHz Processor
- Android™ 2.1 OS
- 17,8cm (7") Full Touch High Resolution TFT (800x480)
- 256MB DDR2 RAM
- 2GB NAND FLASH (optional expansion via USB-HDD possible)
- WIFI/WLAN 802.11 b/g
- MiniSD Slot (optional memeory expansion 1GB - 32GB possible)
- GPS MODULE
- WebCam | Stereo Speakers | Micro
- Lithium Polymer Battery 1400mAh | Adaptor 110~240V input , 9V 2A output
- Interfaces: 2x USB 2.0 | 1x 1080P HDMI
- Size / Weight: 186mm x 115mm x 14,6mm | 350g
- Music Format: WMA, MP3, WAV, OOG, AAC, EAAC
- Photo Format: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- FLASH SUPPORT
720Mhz sounds just okay, but you won't get blown away. The 1080p output via HDMI sounds impressive. I have no clue what those RAM expansion means. 256MB RAM is not enough. But they write something about 2GB NAND Flash. Is this used for main memorey to install apps, or just a emulation of a SDCard? And the suspicious "Can be extended with USB-HDD"... hum. Another big question will be the display as I mentioned before. A resistive display like the Archos 7 is using would be very disappointing.
I'm trying to get my hands on it and I'll definitely let you know, if I can get more information about it.